Ontology Time Complexity

rana
I am using my ontology to determine a sentiment polarity for tweets
can I compute the time complexity using the ontology
Thank you

Re: Ontology Time Complexity

Michael DeBellis-2
Rana, not sure what you mean by time complexity but there is a very rich model to represent and reason about time in the Semantic Web Rule Language (SWRL). You can find documentation on it here: https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi/wiki/ModellingTime

Michael