Ontology Upload doesn't honor properties with URL links

Ontology Upload doesn't honor properties with URL links

Langley, Brent
When I upload an ontology that has properties containing a URL link (either a seeAlso, or a custom annotation property) the content is uploaded and appears in the UI as a text field, even though it is clickable in the original view with the Protege desktop client.

Once I edit the field in WebProtege, the small field box to the right of the property value (I assume this is for language) disappears and a right arrow appears at the right edge of the value box, and the icon changes to the chain-link image, and  the field becomes clickable.

How do I upload an ontology and have an annotation (or data) property automatically rendered as links versus text values?

Thanks…Brent

Re: Ontology Upload doesn't honor properties with URL links

Tania Tudorache
Hi Brent,

Thank you for the report. This looks like a minor bug. I have filed an issue for it on github:

https://github.com/protegeproject/webprotege/issues/94

Cheers,
Tania