Ontology Visualization Tool

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ontology Visualization Tool

Lamia
Dear All,

I need a tool that would visualize my ontology, I want it to show the relationships between the triples (subject ,property , object  )  is there something like this under protégé ??? or what other tool is there available ?

Many Thanks

Lamia  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ontology Visualization Tool

Holger Knublauch

Lamia Ali wrote:
> I need a tool that would visualize my ontology, I want it to show the relationships between the triples (subject ,property , object  )  is there something like this under protégé ??? or what other tool is there available ?

Here are some options in alphabetical order:

- Altova SemanticWorks  http://www.altova.com
- Isaviz  http://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/
- TopBraid Composer  http://www.topbraidcomposer.com

Needless to say what I would recommend :)

Holger

TopQuadrant, Inc.
http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ontology Visualization Tool

Congmin min
Hi, I also want to use a triple visualization tool for my purpose. Does
anyone can give some tips how to use IsaViz in my java program to visualize
my triples? Is there an APIs with IsaViz?

On 8/6/06, Holger Knublauch <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> Lamia Ali wrote:
> > I need a tool that would visualize my ontology, I want it to show the
> relationships between the triples (subject ,property , object  )  is there
> something like this under protégé ??? or what other tool is there available
> ?
>
> Here are some options in alphabetical order:
>
> - Altova SemanticWorks  http://www.altova.com
> - Isaviz  http://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/
> - TopBraid Composer  http://www.topbraidcomposer.com
>
> Needless to say what I would recommend :)
>
> Holger
>
> TopQuadrant, Inc.
> http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.com/
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html
>
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Protégé firewall problem

Jamie Lee
It seems the firewall on our campus prevents protégé from properly loading owl files.  I can load the files from off-campus, but not on-campus.  Create Project Errors are attached.  Any ideas on how to fix this (I am using Protégé 3.2 beta)?




-- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
-- Type: text/plain
-- Size: 6k (6243 bytes)
-- URL : http://protege.stanford.edu/mail_archive/attachments/CreateProjectErrors_05_31_06.txt


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ontology Visualization Tool

Jennifer Vendetti-2
In reply to this post by Congmin min

Congmin,

This question is probably more appropriate for the IsaViz mailing list:
[hidden email].

Jennifer

Congmin min wrote:
> Hi, I also want to use a triple visualization tool for my purpose. Does
> anyone can give some tips how to use IsaViz in my java program to visualize
> my triples? Is there an APIs with IsaViz?
>  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ontology Visualization Tool

Jennifer Vendetti-2
In reply to this post by Holger Knublauch
 Lamia,

For future reference, if you are looking for visualization plug-ins for
Protege, you can look at the "Visualization" section of the plug-ins library
on our Wiki:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByTopic#nid3QH[1]

Jennifer

Holger Knublauch wrote: Lamia Ali wrote: I need a tool that would visualize
my ontology, I want it to show the relationships between the triples
(subject,property , object ) is there something like this under
prot&eacute;g&eacute;??? or what other tool is there available ? Here are
some options in alphabetical order: - Altova SemanticWorks
http://www.altova.com[2] - Isaviz http://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/[3] -
TopBraid Composer http://www.topbraidcomposer.com[4]

--- Links ---
   1 http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByTopic#nid3QH
   2 http://www.altova.com
   3 http://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/
   4 http://www.topbraidcomposer.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html