Ontology population

hajar_zan
Hello, I hope you are doing well
Could someone recommend me a tool/ program for ontology population?
Thank you in advance

--
Hajar Zankadi

Ingénieur d'Etat en Management des Sytèmes d'Information
Diplomée de l'Institut National des Postes et Télécommunications (INPT)

Re: Ontology population

kcason
Can you please describe what you mean by ontology population?

-Kenny

On Dec 1, 2019, at 9:52 AM, hajar hajar <[hidden email]> wrote:

CAUTION: External Email

Hello, I hope you are doing well
Could someone recommend me a tool/ program for ontology population?
Thank you in advance

--
Hajar Zankadi

Ingénieur d'Etat en Management des Sytèmes d'Information
Diplomée de l'Institut National des Postes et Télécommunications (INPT)

Re: Ontology population

hajar_zan
hello
I have created a global ontology ( I've created two separeted ontologies then i've mapped them and then merged them using Protégé) and now I want to enrich my global ontology with data in an automatic way.
I hope I explained well
Thank you again

Le dim. 1 déc. 2019 à 18:11, Kenny Cason <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Can you please describe what you mean by ontology population?

-Kenny

On Dec 1, 2019, at 9:52 AM, hajar hajar <[hidden email]> wrote:

CAUTION: External Email

Hello, I hope you are doing well
Could someone recommend me a tool/ program for ontology population?
Thank you in advance

--
Hajar Zankadi

Ingénieur d'Etat en Management des Sytèmes d'Information
Diplomée de l'Institut National des Postes et Télécommunications (INPT)

Hajar Zankadi

Ingénieur d'Etat en Management des Sytèmes d'Information
Diplomée de l'Institut National des Postes et Télécommunications (INPT)

Re: Ontology population

Lorenz Buehmann

On 01.12.19 18:27, hajar hajar wrote:
hello
I have created a global ontology ( I've created two separeted ontologies then i've mapped them and then merged them using Protégé) and now I want to enrich my global ontology with data in an automatic way.
I hope I explained well
No, you did not ... which data? I mean, the data has to come from some source or not?
[...]

In fact, I want to use the web scraping to retreive data and integrate it in the ontology
I don t know if this will be possible or not also for the ontologies that i ve created it vconcerns the user profile in two different environments. So the data will comes from two differents places
I hope i ve explained well
I am available to provide more details
Thank you again in advance

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019, 7:16 AM Lorenz Buehmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

giacomo.ronconi
Mastro plugin for OBDA let you create a virtual ABOX linking data stored in a relational DB to the ontology.
Data are not saved in the actual ontology but can be retrieved using the Mastro SPARQL endopoint

You can install the plugin from:
File -> Check for plugins -> Mastro Plugin

Hope this helps.