Ontology

master
Hello,

I would like to know some names of Linguistic ontology
that contain specificities of NLP(natural language processing) like:  Linguistics Formalisms, Linguistics Phenomenons, Linguistics Approachs,  Linguistic Resource, ... ?

Please, can someone help me ?
Thank you  in advance.

Re: Ontology

master
Hello,
Thank you for your response.
But, GOLD contains linguistic resources and not  specificities of NLP.
Do you know persons that I can contact them ?

2012/8/12 Alan Ruttenberg <[hidden email]>
Perhaps gold-2010.owl

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Fakhfakh Faten <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know some names of Linguistic ontology
that contain specificities of NLP(natural language processing) like:  Linguistics Formalisms, Linguistics Phenomenons, Linguistics Approachs,  Linguistic Resource, ... ?

Please, can someone help me ?
Thank you  in advance.

Cordialemnt
Faten FAKHFAKH

Re: Ontology

Alan Ruttenberg-2

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:53 AM, Fakhfakh Faten <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for your response.
But, GOLD contains linguistic resources and not  specificities of NLP.

I'm not quite clear what you are looking for. Can you elaborate a bit?
-Alan

Do you know persons that I can contact them ?

2012/8/12 Alan Ruttenberg <[hidden email]>
Perhaps gold-2010.owl

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Fakhfakh Faten <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know some names of Linguistic ontology
that contain specificities of NLP(natural language processing) like:  Linguistics Formalisms, Linguistics Phenomenons, Linguistics Approachs,  Linguistic Resource, ... ?

Please, can someone help me ?
Thank you  in advance.

Cordialemnt
Faten FAKHFAKH

Re: Ontology

master
I would like to create a domain ontology that contains  specificities of NLP:
Linguistics Phenomenons, Linguistics Approachs,  Linguistic Resource, ...
and for each specificity,  for example:  Linguistics Phenomenons, I can find many phenomenons: Ellipse, Anaphora, .....    (Relation: is a)
And for the Ellipse: I can find many types of ellipse and the relation between them   .
I search an existing ontology that I can exploit it.

Do you understand my goal ?

[...]

steschu

Whether such an ontology / terminology / glossary exists, the following person should know:
Udo Hahn, University of Jena,
[hidden email]

-
Stefan