Ontology versus Information Model

Imen Ben Yahia
Hi
I would like to know what are the differences between Ontology and
Information Model. And also Information Model versus Metamodel.

Thanks in advance,

Imen

Re: Ontology versus Information Model

rccp
Hi.

This paper helps me in Information Model. Maybe help you.

Mylopoulos J (1998) “Information Modeling in the Time of the Revolution”.
Information System 23(3/4):127–155. 1998.
Attach is following.
Sincerely
Rosa Candida

> Hi
> I would like to know what are the differences between Ontology and
> Information Model. And also Information Model versus Metamodel.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Imen

-- Type: application/pdf
-- Size: 118k (121315 bytes)