Ontop

akhila
After using ontop I could connect to mysql db. I mapped data from my db to
one of the data property.
Can I know how does protege store that?
When I get the owl file , will the mapping and data be mentioned there?
Any other clouds / databases  you can suggest?

Re: Ontop

samsontu

On Jul 15, 2018, at 11:04 PM, akhila <[hidden email]> wrote:

After using ontop I could connect to mysql db. I mapped data from my db to
one of the data property.
Can I know how does protege store that?

Protege does not store any of the database data.

When I get the owl file , will the mapping and data be mentioned there?

No.

Any other clouds / databases  you can suggest?

There are other database-to-RDF implementations, such as D2RQ, Virtuoso, and Stardog (google each to get more information). I’ve had direct experience only with Stardog, whose enterprise version implements R2RML-based [1] virtual graph. You can query mixed OWL and database-derived graphs and also materialize the virtual graphs in Stardog.

With best regards,
Samson