Order of display of annotation properties

Order of display of annotation properties

Elena Beisswanger
Hi all,

does anybody know if it is possible to change the order in which
annotation properties are displayed in the Annotations view of the Class
tab in Protege OWL? It seems that usually they are ordered
alphabetically (by the local name of the AnnotationProperty).

Regards, Elena

Re: Order of display of annotation properties

Timothy Redmond
On 08/12/2010 02:53 AM, Elena Beisswanger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> does anybody know if it is possible to change the order in which
> annotation properties are displayed in the Annotations view of the
> Class tab in Protege OWL? It seems that usually they are ordered
> alphabetically (by the local name of the AnnotationProperty).

I think that this is probably not possible.

-Timothy

> Regards, Elena

Re: Order of display of annotation properties

Alan Ruttenberg-2
There is a plugin
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Annotation_Template_View that
let's you specify which annotation properties you want to display and
in what order.
-Alan

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Timothy Redmond <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 08/12/2010 02:53 AM, Elena Beisswanger wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> does anybody know if it is possible to change the order in which
>> annotation properties are displayed in the Annotations view of the Class tab
>> in Protege OWL? It seems that usually they are ordered alphabetically (by
>> the local name of the AnnotationProperty).
>
> I think that this is probably not possible.
>
> -Timothy
>

>> Regards, Elena

Re: Order of display of annotation properties

Alan Ruttenberg-2
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Alan Ruttenberg
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> There is a plugin
> http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Annotation_Template_View that
> let's you specify which annotation properties you want to display and
> in what order.

That's for p4.1, btw.