OwlViz image export

Andras Balogh-5

Hi!

When I export the image at a scale of 100 or less it is OK, but when I try to increase the scale, only a part of the image is rendered, in the upper left corner. The remaining part is black.

I guess this to be a bug, but I ask U first…

Thank U:

Andras

TU Budapest

Graduate Student

Re: OwlViz image export

Carver, Steve CIV SPAWARSYSCEN Charleston
Make sure you have the correct path set, so it can find the DOT file. This is something that occurred to me. Once I set the correct path, things worked fine.

Graduate Student

Re: OwlViz image export

Nick Drummond
Andras,

Thanks, I've added this into the bugtracker.

Nick

--

Nick Drummond