OwlViz needs DOT, what is DOT?

Andras Balogh-5

Hi!

I get the taatched error message, OWLVIZ couldn`t find the DOT application.

It may depend on path or so.

But what is this DOT application?

Thx,

Andras

Budapest University of Technology

Grad., student

Re: OwlViz needs DOT, what is DOT?

Francisco Javier Salas
Hi Andras,

You  need a recent version of the GraphViz tools. http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/
You have to configure OWLViz after download the application. The dot is in "C:\Archivos de programa\ATT\Graphviz\bin".

You can find all the documentation related with OWLViz here: http://www.co-ode.org/downloads/owlviz/co-ode-index.php

regards

.javi

Re: OwlViz needs DOT, what is DOT?

Matthew Horridge
Hi Andras,

DOT is a graph layout application from AT&T.  It's part of the GraphViz suite of tools.  OWLViz needs DOT to produce the nice layout of classes.

Please see the OWLViz guide for more details.

On 2 Mar 2006, at 09:07, Andras Balogh wrote:

Hi!

I get the taatched error message, OWLVIZ couldn`t find the DOT application.

It may depend on path or so.

But what is this DOT application?

Thx,

Andras

Budapest University of Technology

Grad., student

<image001.jpg>

Re: OwlViz needs DOT, what is DOT?

Rinke Hoekstra-3
Just a hint for the future: you would probably have found the answer to
your question if you had searched the mailinglist archive:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.owl

-Rinke

--
Rinke Hoekstra         [hidden email]