P4 development/support downtime

Nick Drummond
Hi all,

Just to let you know that I will not have much time in the next week or so to spend on P4 development and questions.
(You might have already noticed the slow-down in the last 2 days).

Things should be back to normal on the following Monday.

Thanks for your patience.

Nick

Re: P4 development/support downtime

Nick Drummond
My email seems to have sparked a huge deluge of additional emails to p4-feedback.

Now that I am completely swamped with requests, I'm afraid I really will have to leave the list on tickover until Monday week.

Have a productive week everyone.

Nick