PDFTab

Carolina Jaramillo
I have read about a plugin or extension called PDFtab, which allows me
to make an ontology through the PDF. I have not found more
information. Still exists? Is there another new plugin? or should we
develop it?

Re: PDFTab

samsontu
I’ve never heard of a PDF tab for Protege. If you develop one, what method would you use to translate pdf information into an OWL ontology?

With best regards,
Samson