[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Ontology not found when opening an OWL project with import on 3.2 beta

[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Ontology not found when opening an OWL project with import on 3.2 beta

Massimo Coletti
I have an ontology which imports another owl local file.

On 3.1.1 everything works, on 3.2 beta (300) I get the following error:
"The system cannot find the ontology (URI).... Add repository, ecc."

I attach a zip file with my simple example, the project to open is
network_objects_inv.pprj. Is this a bug? I answer [Cancel] and the
system enters an endless loading phase.

Regards,

Massimo Coletti

The console shows the following messages:

[ProtegeOWLParser] Completed triple loading after 266203 ms
[TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed lists after 0 ms
[TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed anonymous classes after 0 ms
[TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed deprecated classes after 16 ms
[TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed properties after 0 ms
[TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed named classes after 0 ms

The environment is WinXP SP2 with Java 1.5_06.

network_objects_inv.zip (54K) Download Attachment

Ontology not found when opening an OWL project with import on 3.2 beta NOT A VIRUS

Massimo Coletti
Maybe the cause was a .zip attached file, but it's content was
virus-checked.

Bye

Massimo Coletti ha scritto:

> I have an ontology which imports another owl local file.
>
> On 3.1.1 everything works, on 3.2 beta (300) I get the following
> error: "The system cannot find the ontology (URI).... Add repository,
> ecc."
>
> I attach a zip file with my simple example, the project to open is
> network_objects_inv.pprj. Is this a bug? I answer [Cancel] and the
> system enters an endless loading phase.
>
> Regards,
>
> Massimo Coletti
>
> The console shows the following messages:
>
> [ProtegeOWLParser] Completed triple loading after 266203 ms
> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed lists after 0 ms
> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed anonymous classes after 0 ms
> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed deprecated classes after 16 ms
> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed properties after 0 ms
> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed named classes after 0 ms
>
> The environment is WinXP SP2 with Java 1.5_06.

Re: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Ontology not found when opening an OWL project with import on 3.2 beta

Nick Drummond
Massimo,

The imports mechanism has changed from 3.1.1 to 3.2.
The first time you load an ontology with imports, this is normal - it
just wants you to resolve where the imports are stored.
Once you've gone through this process, the settings are stored in a
*.repository file.
Please see [1] for details.

However, cancelling should not cause infinite looping - we are aware of
the problem and hopefully will sort it out soon.

Nick

[1] http://www.co-ode.org/resources/reference/imports/

--

Nick Drummond

Nick Drummond ha scritto:

> Massimo,
>
> The imports mechanism has changed from 3.1.1 to 3.2.
> The first time you load an ontology with imports, this is normal - it
> just wants you to resolve where the imports are stored.
> Once you've gone through this process, the settings are stored in a
> *.repository file.
> Please see [1] for details.
>
> However, cancelling should not cause infinite looping - we are aware
> of the problem and hopefully will sort it out soon.
>
> Nick
>
> [1] http://www.co-ode.org/resources/reference/imports/
>
> Massimo Coletti wrote:
>
>> I have an ontology which imports another owl local file.
>>
>> On 3.1.1 everything works, on 3.2 beta (300) I get the following
>> error: "The system cannot find the ontology (URI).... Add repository,
>> ecc."
>>
>> I attach a zip file with my simple example, the project to open is
>> network_objects_inv.pprj. Is this a bug? I answer [Cancel] and the
>> system enters an endless loading phase.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Massimo Coletti
>>
>> The console shows the following messages:
>>
>> [ProtegeOWLParser] Completed triple loading after 266203 ms
>> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed lists after 0 ms
>> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed anonymous classes after 0 ms
>> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed deprecated classes after 16 ms
>> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed properties after 0 ms
>> [TripleChangePostProcessor] Completed named classes after 0 ms
>>
>> The environment is WinXP SP2 with Java 1.5_06.

Nick,

that's all clear now, thanks.

Massimo