[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] What does it mean by class definition?

[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] What does it mean by class definition?

Anna Scott
Hi all,

I have imported graph widget project into OWL projet. All the classes from graph widget project are now available in OWL project but i don't know how to define these classes. Can any one please help me in clearing my concept. Screen shot from graph widget project (Problem Explanation.doc) and protege OWL project(Task3.zip) are attached with this email.

If above description is not clear to understand this issue then please see the attached word file as well :). Its my third day and i am still hanging at this point of class definition :(. Need someone's help to proceed from this point.

Regards
Anna Scott
Student MS CS, Sweden

Problem_Explanation.doc (59K) Download Attachment