[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [protege-owl] Import problems

[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [protege-owl] Import problems

Daniel Elenius
Using builds 243/290.

I have two problems (I have reported these before, but why not try again ;)

1) When my plugin loads, and is done importing other ontologies, I have
two copies of my tab rather than just the one.

2) When I try to import yet another ontology, protege asks me to add a
repository location, even though I have already done so programmatically.

The attached project contains a stripped-down plugin that shows this
behaviour. Just install it and watch the two tabs. Uncomment the code
section labeled "MATT: ..." and observe problem number 2.

Daniel

protege-experiment.zip (59K) Download Attachment