[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] owl export causes null pointerexception

[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] owl export causes null pointerexception

Paul Warner
Hello,

Something I have done has broken my Protege 3.5 project.  I was able to export to owl, but then today I made some changes in order to link some inverse slots, and now I cannot export to owl anymore.  I have searched the web for similar problems, but not (yet) found any useful information.  I have attached a zip of my project files...

Thanks for any tips!

Best regards,
Paul

2014.01.22 12:16:11.957 CET WARNING: No ProjectView registered for project test2_ohneInstanzen -- ProtegeUI.getProjectView()
2014.01.22 12:16:29.839 CET SEVERE: Exception caught -- java.lang.NullPointerException
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.storage.ProtegeSaver.getNewCls(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.storage.KnowledgeBaseCopier.getNewCls(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.storage.ProtegeSaver.getNewCls(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.storage.KnowledgeBaseCopier.getNewInstance(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.storage.KnowledgeBaseCopier.createInstances(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.storage.KnowledgeBaseCopier.run(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.export.JenaExportPlugin.exportProject(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.export.JenaExportPlugin.handleExportRequest(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectManager.exportProjectRequest(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.action.ExportPluginAction.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

test2_ohneInstanzen.zip (9K) Download Attachment