PSM Tab

David Corsar

Hi folks

I have been playing with PSMTab, and the Propose and Revise examples
that are on the webpage.  I have downloaded them and followed the
instructions and, loaded both the VT and Ribosome.  I execute the
mappings, but after that, all that seems to happen is the instances of
the method ontology change.  I notice the documentation says that it
does not support executing the produced problem solver currently, so how
I am supposed to go from what I get after applying the mappings to the
configuration for the VT or ribosome.  Having looked at the ontologies
and the related papers I think the produced problem solver is a CLIPS
program is this correct?  And if so, how do I go about using it?  Also
does anyone know where I could get information describing the Ribosome
domain ontology?

Thanks in advance for any advise.

David Corsar