PURL PROBLEM

jalil
This post was updated on .
Hello, maybe it is not right place to post this message but i do not have the
choice, it is been a long time since I tried to create new domain in
https://archive.org/services/purl/ but each time I receive servor error message. I wonder if you could possibly offer some help to resolve this problem. So that I could use and exploit my ontology.

Re: PURL PROBLEM

This is indeed the wrong list for this question.

> On 3 Jan 2019, at 12:00, jalil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello, maybe it is not right place to post this message but i do not have the
> choice, it is been a long time since I tried to create new domain in
> https://archive.org/services/purl/ I wonder if you could possibly offer some
> help to resolve this problem. So that I could use and exploit my ontology.

Re: PURL PROBLEM

Vlado Stankovski
BUT, the person had no choice!
Cheers Vlado

This is indeed the wrong list for this question.

> On 3 Jan 2019, at 12:00, jalil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello, maybe it is not right place to post this message but i do not
> have the choice, it is been a long time since I tried to create new
> domain in https://archive.org/services/purl/ I wonder if you could
> possibly offer some help to resolve this problem. So that I could use and
exploit my ontology.

> --
> Sent from:
> http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-User-f4659818.html

Re: PURL PROBLEM

As Matthew said, this isn't the correct list, but just a few things that might help. First, here is the PURL help page, it's pretty self explanatory: https://archive.org/services/purl/help  Second, here is a blog post I found from someone when I was trying to resolve the same issue, how to take my ontology and publish it on the web: https://linkingresearch.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/how-to-properly-publish-a-vocabulary-or-ontology-in-the-web-part-2-of-6/

Finally, remember you don't have to publish it in the sense of creating PURLs to still get value from the ontology. The model itself can be used in many ways without doing that.

Michael

Hi,