Parse errors

Bijan Parsia-3
I get a lot of parser errors. Sometimes from generated ontologies.
Sometimes from people sending me handwritten stuff. Sometimes from
testing P4 roundtripping :)

It doesn't get much less helpful than the parse error handling of p4 ;)

Three small things would improve stuff quite a bit:

1) Let me tell you which format it is (so I don't have to sort
through all the error messages)
2) Show me the line number of the problem.
3) Open the file in a text window and let me modify and retry to open
in a rapid cycle.

(Btw, roundtripping into many syntaxes is not reliable at all. E.g.,
I just went from a manchester syntax file using Inverses, saved and
got a file with InverseOf which P4 then barfed on. It would be nice
to have a sanity check before committing, e.g., save to a scratch
file, try to reparse, and only if that's successful overwrite the
original file. That or a backup file option :))

Cheers,
Bijan.