Paul Stynes/NCI is on holidays

pstynes

I will be out of the office starting  07/07/2008 and will not return until
21/07/2008.

I will respond to your message when I return. For Fulbright enquiries
please contact Francis.Sheridan [hidden email]. For other queries
please contact Shauna Cassidy [hidden email]. Thank you.

The information contained and transmitted in this e-mail is confidential information, and is intended only for the named recipient to which it is addressed. The content of this e-mail may not have been sent with the authority of National College of Ireland. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of National College of Ireland. If the reader of this message is not the named recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the named recipient, you are notified that the review, dissemination, distribution, transmission, printing or copying, forwarding, or any other use of this message or any part of it, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the e-mail and destroy all record of this communication. Thank you for your assistance.

Re: Paul Stynes/NCI is on holidays

kotsomit
Hi all,

Is there a way (a specific tool maybe) to measure cpu time and memory usage
of protégé 4 in respect to a specific ontology? What about classification
times or DL query evaluation times, using a reasoner?

Regards,

Dimitrios