Pellet Reasoner problem in protégé 4

Lamia

Dear all

I have an ontology that I created in protégé 4. Using pellet as the reasoner I have the following  exception

(In protégé editor )

Error 2 Logged at Thu May 08 16:03:28 CEST 2008

OWLRuntimeException: org.protege.editor.owl.model.inference.ReasonerException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

    org.protege.editor.owl.model.inference.DefaultOWLReasonerExceptionHandlerhandle(DefaultOWLReasonerExceptionHandler.java:39)

    org.protege.editor.owl.model.inference.OWLReasonerManagerImpl$1.run(OWLReasonerManagerImpl.java:244)

    java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

(on console )

Uncaught Exception in thread Thread-43

org.semanticweb.owl.model.OWLRuntimeException: org.protege.editor.owl.model.infe

rence.ReasonerException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

        at org.protege.editor.owl.model.inference.DefaultOWLReasonerExceptionHan

dler.handle(DefaultOWLReasonerExceptionHandler.java:39)

        at org.protege.editor.owl.model.inference.OWLReasonerManagerImpl$1.run(O

WLReasonerManagerImpl.java:244)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: org.protege.editor.owl.model.inference.ReasonerException: java.lang.A

rrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

While using Fact ++ there was no error

My question is how do I know what the source of error is, whether this is due to an inconsistency in my ontology or due to a bug in protégé 4. Also how can I debug the inconsistencies in my ontology.  Is there any other tools/plugins that I can use to detect my ontology

Many thanks

Lamia