Pellet strict mode

Bijan Parsia-3
It would be good if Protege invoked Pellet in "as strict" a mode as
FaCT++.

For example, see this thread:
        http://lists.owldl.com/pipermail/pellet-users/2008-July/002810.html

esp.
        http://lists.owldl.com/pipermail/pellet-users/2008-July/002860.html

Ideally, I'd love to have configuration panels so I could set what
could be set, including where logging information goes, timings, etc.

Cheers,
Bijan.

Re: Pellet strict mode

Nick Drummond
OK, its on the list.

Config panel request has been around for a while. I'll see if we can up the priority on this.

Nick