Pizza Ontology Link

Megan Katsumi
Hello!
In reference to the Getting Started tutorial for Protege page (http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege4GettingStarted) -- just an FYI that I've noticed that the link provided for the Pizza Ontology no longer works.

Best,
Megan

Re: Pizza Ontology Link

Luis Enrique Ramos García
Hello,

check your browser, I opened it with crome

Luis Ramos

Hello!
In reference to the Getting Started tutorial for Protege page (http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege4GettingStarted) -- just an FYI that I've noticed that the link provided for the Pizza Ontology no longer works.

Best,
Megan

Re: Pizza Ontology Link

Rafael Gonçalves