PizzaFinder source code??

Alex K.
Hi,

Thanks to anyone who have had contribution in deployment of such a helpful example.
I'm wondering if the source code is available for download that could be really helpful for any other ontology-based service deployment.

Regards

--Alex

Re: PizzaFinder source code??

Nick Drummond
Alex,

I've posted up the source code - there's a link at the bottom of the
PizzaFinder page [1]

Nick

[1] http://www.co-ode.org/downloads/pizzafinder/

--