Please/PizzaOntology.OWL file -V.4.1

Yasemin Dagdas
Hello everybody,

For a while I try to understand Protege tool V 4.1 to built up my ontology.  Therefore, firstly I have tried to be succesfull to built up Pizza Ontology from "Practical Guide to Building OWL Ontologies Using Protege 4 and CO-ODe Tools" Edition 1.3. . I think I apply the Protege guide letter by letter . I forgot how many times I have tried to apply V 1.3 guide to Protege, but everytime I have some inconsistent domain and range problems after reasoning especially HermiT. I think I have some domain and range problems again and again. According to me there is no problem because I apply guide, but red domain and range can be seen after reasoning.

But firstly I need to be succesfull to built up Pizza ontology for starting my ontology. Therefore I cant be succesfull for my own ontology.

If anybody has consistent PizzaOntology.OWL file according to Practical guide Edition 1.3 (as mention up version) ,
Pleaseeee Could you send me that PizzaOntology.OWL file?

Thank you

With my best regards.

Yasemin Dagdas

Re: Please/PizzaOntology.OWL file -V.4.1

Timothy Redmond

If anybody has consistent PizzaOntology.OWL file according to Practical guide Edition 1.3 (as mention up version) ,
Pleaseeee Could you send me that PizzaOntology.OWL file?

You can download the pizza ontology from here:

     http://www.co-ode.org/ontologies/pizza/pizza.owl

My default method of finding this in Protege 4 is by clicking File->Open By URL and it is often there in the list of choices.

-Timothy