Please help me out ...Working from last 5 days ..not getting output

Please help me out ...Working from last 5 days ..not getting output

mukeshkdangi
look at this graph ....and if possible please give me .owl sheet for whole or atleast one class for example 'building'. working from last 5 days and not getting correct for at least one class also.

graph is attached

Thank you so much.
much needed help

=?utf-8?B?SSBhbSB0cnlpbmcgdG8gaW1wbGVtZW50IHRoaXMgZ3JhcGggd2l0aCBQcm90?= =?utf-8?B?w6lnw6kuZG9jeA==?= (164K) Download Attachment

Re: Please help me out ...Working from last 5 days ..not getting output

samsontu
Hi,

A few points to consider:

1. It appears that you are using Protege GUI to build your ontology. Questions like yours are more appropriate for the user mailing list ([hidden email]). protege-dev is meant for software developers working with code.

2. Had you looked at tutorials available at [1] and [2] ? Check out users documentation at the Protege web site [3]. A bit of initial investment makes your life easier.

3. It’s better to ask specific questions (e.g., I want to achieve A, tried B, and got error C) than asking people to do the modeling for you.

4. Some of the is-a links in your graph don’t look is-a relations, judging by the phrases associated with the nodes. Tutorials [1] and [2] would help you to think about these relationships.

With best regards,
Samson

On Feb 25, 2014, at 5:16 AM, Mukesh kumar Dangi <[hidden email]> wrote:

look at this graph ....and if possible please give me .owl sheet for whole or atleast one class for example 'building'. working from last 5 days and not getting correct for at least one class also.

graph is attached

Thank you so much.
much needed help
<I am trying to implement this graph with Protégé.docx>_______________________________________________