Please help us decide the future of the Protege project with this short survey

Please help us decide the future of the Protege project with this short survey

Tania Tudorache
Dear Protege community,

In the following months, we will have to renew the funding for the Protege project.

We value your opinion and would immensely appreciate your feedback on where the Protege project should be going. Please help us by filling out this short survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/protegeDirections2015

This is the perfect chance to tell us what you want!

Also, as a thank you, we will be giving out three $100 Amazon gift cards to respondents who voluntarily enter a drawing.

Thank you for your support!

The Protege team