[Plugin] Incompatibilities with JavaFX?

mistermboy
Hi! I´m trying to make a protege plugin starting from
protege-plugin-examples
<http://github.com/protegeproject/protege-plugin-examples>  .

The point is that I´m using the JavaFX library and when I create a component
from this library everything stops working.

Any idea of why?

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: [Plugin] Incompatibilities with JavaFX?

Lorenz Buehmann

On 13.02.20 15:08, mistermboy wrote:
> Hi! I´m trying to make a protege plugin starting from
> protege-plugin-examples
> <http://github.com/protegeproject/protege-plugin-examples>  .
>
> The point is that I´m using the JavaFX library and when I create a component
> from this library everything stops working.

That's not a helpful error message ... the should be some error logged.

That said, you have to adapt the Maven bundle plugin config I'd say. And
I'm pretty sure you might also need some JavaFX OSGI bundle.