Plugin Submission

giacomo.ronconi
Hi, I developed a plug in for Protégé and I would like to put it in the
library. How can I get an account on
https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Plugin_Library

Thanks for your attention.

Giacomo Ronconi

Re: Plugin Submission

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Giacomo,

Please send me in private all the information that is required on this page, and I will create an account for you:
https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Special:UserLogin/signup

Note: Please don't send me a good password of yours. It can be anything, and if you want I can also invent one for you. You will be able to change it later.

Csongor

On 01/16/2018 07:28 AM, Giacomo Ronconi wrote:
Hi, I developed a plug in for Protégé and I would like to put it in the
library. How can I get an account on
https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Plugin_Library

Thanks for your attention.

Giacomo Ronconi

Re: Plugin Submission

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
I am sorry. I just realized that you can't see that page.
This is what I need to create an account for you:

    Username:
    Password:
    E-mail:
    Real name:
    Reason:

As I said, please send me the information in private. Also, I can fill in the "password" and the "reason" fields, so those are optional.

Csongor