Plugin - Web Protege

anapatricia
Hi, good morning!

I am from Brazil and i am interested in build a Web Protege Plugin for my masters research. Thus, i would like to know if exists some tutorial with the technologies and dependencies required to implement the plugin for the web version of Protege as it exists for the desktop version at: https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/PluginAnatomy

Thank you in advance!

--
Ana Patrícia de Sousa
(86) 99830-0867

Estudante de pós-graduação em Informática a nível de mestrado
Programa de Pós-graduação em Informática (PPGI)
Centro de Informática (CI)
Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)

Re: Plugin - Web Protege

Hi Ana,

There’s plugin examples in the Git repository here:

You can clone the repository and build the plugins following the instructions.