Plugins For WebProtege

mha

Plugins For WebProtege

mha
Hello,

I see that it is possible to install different plugins for Protege for
Desktop. I was wondering if it was possible to install plugins for
WebProtege as well in a similar fashion, via the GUI. I would like to be
able to install and manage WebProtege (rather than have each user install
Protege for Desktop) and use plugins like Ontop to persist changes to my
ontologies in a database.

Sincerely
Ming

Re: Plugins For WebProtege

Hi Ming,

WebProtege doesn’t have plugins like the desktop version of Protege.  Also, WebProtege also has its own backend storage format, so using something like Ontop doesn’t make sense in this case.

> On 17 Jan 2019, at 14:25, mha <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>

> I see that it is possible to install different plugins for Protege for
> Desktop. I was wondering if it was possible to install plugins for
> WebProtege as well in a similar fashion, via the GUI. I would like to be
> able to install and manage WebProtege (rather than have each user install
> Protege for Desktop) and use plugins like Ontop to persist changes to my
> ontologies in a database.
>

> Sincerely
> Ming

mha

Re: Plugins For WebProtege

mha
Hey Matthew,

I did notice from that code that the files were written to a binaryOWL
format (by you right? :D). Anyways, thanks for letting me know.

Sincerely,
Ming

Re: Plugins For WebProtege

You’re welcome Ming!