Prefix for local, unpublished ontologies in Protege

Prefix for local, unpublished ontologies in Protege

Ahmed Mabrouk
Hi everyone,
My ontology is not ready to be published online yet. I'd like to do simple SPARQl queries from the SPARQL tab in Protege. While the ontology is loaded into Protege, I want to list the instances of a particular class. How can I declare my ontology in the PREFIX section when it only exists on my PC? I tried to declare the path to the ontology owl file, but it gave an error.
Thank you in advance for your help,
Regards,
Dr Ahmed Mabrouk

Re: Prefix for local, unpublished ontologies in Protege

Rafael Gonçalves
Hi Ahmed,

Having the ontology that you’d like to query loaded in Protege, use the loaded ontology IRI as the PREFIX value, rather than the file path to the ontology file.

Cheers,
Rafael