Problem accessing WebProtege from Canada

Problem accessing WebProtege from Canada

Michael DeBellis-2
I'm traveling and trying to access WebProtege from my iPad. I'm in Vancouver using an ISP of a friend's home and keep getting the error below. I've tried it on Safari and Chrome for iPad and get the same error. Running iOS 10.2.1

Michael

HTTP Status 404 - /webprotege/

type Status report

message /webprotege/

description The requested resource is not available.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.70

Sent from my iPad

Re: Problem accessing WebProtege from Canada

Tania Tudorache

Indeed, webprotege is not up now. We are looking into the issue.

It should be up in the following few hours.

Tania