Quantcast

Problem downloading WebProtege project

Jade Hotchkiss
Hi

I am trying to download the owl file for one of my WebProtege projects, but nothing is happenong when I click on the "Download" button.
It worked last week.
Any idea why this might be happening?

Thanks,
Jade Hotchkiss

Re: Problem downloading WebProtege project

Hi Jade,

I’ve just tried downloading various ontologies and things work as expected for me.   What browser are you using?

> On 9 May 2017, at 00:50, Jade Hotchkiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I am trying to download the owl file for one of my WebProtege projects, but nothing is happenong when I click on the "Download" button.
> It worked last week.
> Any idea why this might be happening?
>
> Thanks,
> Jade Hotchkiss

Re: Problem downloading WebProtege project

Jade Hotchkiss
Hi Matthew

Today it is working as normal again. No idea why yesterday it did nothing when I clicked on the "Download" button 🤔
I use Chrome.

Thanks,
Jade

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jade,

I’ve just tried downloading various ontologies and things work as expected for me.   What browser are you using?

> On 9 May 2017, at 00:50, Jade Hotchkiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I am trying to download the owl file for one of my WebProtege projects, but nothing is happenong when I click on the "Download" button.
> It worked last week.
> Any idea why this might be happening?
>
> Thanks,
> Jade Hotchkiss

Re: Problem downloading WebProtege project

Hi Jade,

Great.  Glad to hear it!