Problem in insert and update queries

Saeed Ahmad

I am facing problems when i am trying to run insert or update query in protege.

Kindly suggest me the correct insert or update query syntax.

When i query google for the solution it suggests solution by graph but i dont know anything about graph. i just want to insert individuals  using sparql query.

Kindly suggest me solution ASAP.

Thanks

Re: Problem in insert and update queries

Saeed Ahmad

If anyone have insert or update queries for their own projects kindly send me so that i may follow them to write my queries

Re: Problem in insert and update queries

Hi Saeed,

As far as I know, these SPARQL query forms are not supported in Protege.  (I’m assuming you’re using the basic SPARQL plugin).