Problem on inserting OWL-s editor tab in Protege 4.2

Problem on inserting OWL-s editor tab in Protege 4.2

Hamizah Hamka
Hye there,

I dont know how to insert owl-s editor plugin  in Protege 4.2 tab,
and it ask for xml type of file, which i dont see any in the owls folder.
I had try to upload owls editor plugin in Protege 3.4.8, and it has no problem.
Can you suggest how can i come out with the solution
on inserting owl-s editor tab in Protege 4.2 version.
Thank you very much in advance.

Nurhamizah Binti Mohd Hamka
MC113037
Email : mieza.hamka@gmail.com
Master in Science (Software Engineering)
Faculty of Computing
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Skudai, Johor