Problem with Pellet

Vbertaud
Hi Protege community,

I have problems while running Pellet. I would be glad if someone can help me...

When trying to check consistency with Pellet, I get an error message:

1) The "Synchronize reasonner " step works OK.

2) The "Check concepts consistency" step indicates:
Time to build query= 0.156 sec
DIG Reasonner Error: Server returned HTTP Response code : 500 for URL:http://localhost:8081

At the same time, the Pellet Dos window displays:
Pellet DIGServer Version 1.3 <April 17 2006>
Port: 8081
WARN [HttpConnection] - POST /HTTP/1.1

I think that the size of a buffer somewhere has to be enhanced, but where shall I do that????

Thank you in advance if someone can help me

Best Regards

Valerie

Re: Problem with Pellet

Tania Tudorache
Valerie,

Please ask OWL related questions on the OWL mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania