Problem with Protege 4.3

Evain, Jean-Pierre

Hello there,

I have Protégé installed on my machine since a long time.

I want to use again and get stuck as it doesn’t really start any longer.

It detects updates and then freezes saying “the active ontology has changed”

With 4.2, The application opens, then I select my ontology and it freezes with the same warning.

Any idea around a reason or a solution?

Thanks, jean-Pierre

Evain Jean-Pierre

Principal Project Manager

Media Fundamentals in Production technologies

EBU

EUROPEAN BROADCASTING UNION
Technology and Innovation

L’Ancienne-Route 17A
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex
Geneva, Switzerland

T  +41(0)22 717 2734

M +41(0)79 217 09 12
www.ebu.chtech.ebu.ch

Re: Problem with Protege 4.3

Evain, Jean-Pierre

Forget this request, back on track

I have Protégé installed on my machine since a long time.

I want to use again and get stuck as it doesn’t really start any longer.

It detects updates and then freezes saying “the active ontology has changed”

With 4.2, The application opens, then I select my ontology and it freezes with the same warning.

Any idea around a reason or a solution?

Thanks, jean-Pierre

Evain Jean-Pierre

Principal Project Manager

Media Fundamentals in Production technologies

EBU

EUROPEAN BROADCASTING UNION
Technology and Innovation

L’Ancienne-Route 17A
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex
Geneva, Switzerland

T  +41(0)22 717 2734

M +41(0)79 217 09 12
www.ebu.chtech.ebu.ch

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway