Problem with protege and SameAs property!

Problem with protege and SameAs property!

rperro
I would like to add a property to a class for example rsp:Neurosurgery which is owl:SameAs an other page of DBpedia, such as http://dbpedia.org/page/Neurosurgery.

I click on "insert an existing property value" then "owl:SameAs" then i would like to insert a protege:externalresource but is impossible for me.

Do you know why?
Is there another way to reach this goal?

Thanks

Roberta

Re: Problem with protege and SameAs property!

Matthew Horridge
Hi Roberta,

You shouldn't use owl:sameAs here (that's for stating that two individuals are the same).  Use owl:equivalentProperty instead.