Problem with specifying restrictions on the possible values of a datatype property

Problem with specifying restrictions on the possible values of a datatype property

Subhashree Balachandran
  I am using Protege version 4.3. When I try to define LowCaloriePizza as:

 Pizza and hasCalorificContentValue some integer[< 400]

I get a red line indicating a syntax error below "<". However I am able to type ">" in place of "<" in the above expression. Why is this happening? Is it a problem with the Protege version? If yes, how do I update it to the latest version?

Regards
Subhashree S