Problems with Cellfie Plug-In for Excel interface

Problems with Cellfie Plug-In for Excel interface

M.Ebade-Esfahani
Hi guys

I am having some problems while importing axioms from an excel sheet using the CellFie Plugin in Protege-5.5.0 which can be found under Tools > Create axioms from Excel workbooks.

When creating the transformation rules, CellFie seems to indeed create axioms but somehow destroys the explicit information from the spreadsheet, so instead of returning "OWLClass_Milling SubClassOf Machine" it gives back "OWLClass_65dad996_9609_4178 SubClassOf Machine"

I attached a screenshot of it. Do you know what is the problem? I already tried the Excel file from the tutorial of this CellFie plug in (
https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin/wiki/Grocery-Tutorial) but with the same result.

Can anybody help me?

Best regards

Matthias

--
Matthias Ebade Esfahani, M.Sc RWTH

Research Associate

Laboratory for Machine Tools and Production Engineering (WZL) of RWTH Aachen University
Chair of Production Engineering
Department of Factory Planning

Production Engineering Cluster

Campus-Boulevard 30
52074 Aachen | GERMANY

Tel: +49 241 80-27424

[hidden email]

www.wzl.rwth-aachen.de

Problem screenshot.JPG (87K) Download Attachment

Re: Problems with Cellfie Plug-In for Excel interface

Michael DeBellis-2
It might be a Protege issue. Check: File>Preferences>New Entities

In that tab look in the "End with:" option near the top in the box that says "Entity IRI". If the radio button is checked with "Auto-generated ID" rather than "User supplied name" that could be the problem.

Michael

Von:        "Michael DeBellis" <[hidden email]>
An:        "User support for WebProtege and Protege Desktop" <[hidden email]>
Datum:        24.04.2020 17:01
Betreff:        Re: [protege-user] Problems with Cellfie Plug-In for Excel interface
Gesendet von:        "protege-user" <[hidden email]>

Von:        "Michael DeBellis" <[hidden email]>
An:        "User support for WebProtege and Protege Desktop" <[hidden email]>
Datum:        24.04.2020 18:09
[...]

Von:
"Michael DeBellis" <mdebellissf@...>
An:
"User support for WebProtege and Protege Desktop" <[hidden email]>
Datum:
24.04.2020 17:01
Re: [protege-user] Problems with Cellfie Plug-In for Excel interface
Gesendet von:
"protege-user" <[hidden email]>