Problems with OWLViz in Ptotégé 5.0.0

Jean-Louis JANIN
Hello,

I have a problem with OWLViz as it does not work correctly, seemingly when I try to use it manually (incoherent graphs). It seems to be linked with the introduction of a few instances in some classes. Just now I cannot close the file with this reccurrent message appearing with its ! symbol on the upright corner of the screen (clearing the logfile does not work).

I would like to know what the ERROR first line of the message in red does mean, and the following lines.

Reasoner says everything is OK.

Can anybody using OWLViz with Protégé 5.0.0 help me on this issue ?

Jean-Louis Janin

OWLViz_1_error.png (283K) Download Attachment
OWLViz_2_error.png (173K) Download Attachment
OWLViz_error.png (66K) Download Attachment

Re: Problems with OWLViz in Ptotégé 5.0.0

Rafael Gonçalves
Hi,

It seems to be a bug in the OWLViz plugin. I opened an issue for this: https://github.com/protegeproject/owlviz/issues/15.

Cheers,