Problems with individuals with multiple rdf:type assertions

Problems with individuals with multiple rdf:type assertions

Mark Feblowitz
I have noticed that an individual "A" with multiple rdf:type
assertions has some unexpected behaviors.

First, the serialization of A does not preserve the order of
assertion of the rdf:types. I can say that A is of type T1, T2, and
T3, and upon saving and reloading, see that A is of type T3, T2, and T1.

This would not be so bad, except that restrictions defined for T1 are
only enforced when A is first a T1. I end up needing to remove the
types T2 and T3 and re-add them to get the T1 restrictions to be enforced.

A smaller (but related?) problem is that Ontoviz can be asked to
graph T1, T2, and T3 (individually or together). "A" will be
displayed, but a line will only be drawn for the first type assertion.

Any idea why this is happening, and whether it's a bug or a feature?

Thanks,

Mark