Prompt Tab RemoveSuffixes Error

Frank D.-2

Hi,

The RemoveSuffixes capability of Prompt produces an error and does not execute.
I'm using Protege Version 3.2, Build 318 and Prompt Version 2.4.8. Does anyone
else have this problem? Is this capability working on other systems? This is
the beginning of the call stack dump. It continues all the way down to picking
the menu item.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ClassCastException: edu.stanfor
d.smi.protege.model.DefaultCls
        at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.AbstractOWLModel.createOWLUn
ionClass(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultRDFProperty.removeUni
onDomainClass(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.framestore.OWLFrameStore.deleteNa
medClassFromDomainsAndRanges(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.framestore.OWLFrameStore.deleteNa
medClass(Unknown Source)

Thanks
Frank D.

Re: Prompt Tab RemoveSuffixes Error

Natasha Noy

hmm... there indeed seems to be some problems with deleting frames
under certain conditions (Remove suffixes not only removes the
suffixes, but also does some additional housecleaning, removing some
temporary frames and such). We'll look into it in the coming weeks
(but not immediately, alas).

Natasha