Propagate specific annotation property

ivo

Propagate specific annotation property

ivo
Dear community,

I have a lot of classes/sub-classes. The classes have different specific annotations property that I want to propagate to theirs respective sub-classes.

Protege has a way to do this? Only by SPARQL?

Thanks a lot,
Ivo Wolff Gersberg

Re: Propagate specific annotation property

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
I don't know of any way that you could do this directly in Protege.
You could do this in WebProtege, however, with the bulk operation "Set annotation value...", which is accessible through the context menu in the Class hierarchy view. You can select multiple entities to assign all of them the same annotation.

Another option would be to manipulate the ontology outside of Protege, or use the Cellfie plug-in [1] (Tools -> Create axioms from Excel workbook...) to import annotations that are specified in a spreadsheet.

Csongor

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin