Protege 3.2 MultiResourceWidget

ulrich thye
Hi,

if I import a ont A with property y  in ont B the MultiResourceWidget does
not allow me to select any individual in ont B,
if the Range of property y is not defined in ont A.

Any hints?

Regards

Ulrich Thye

Re: Protege 3.2 MultiResourceWidget

Nick Drummond
Ulrich,

I can't even specify a range for the imported property y - did you have
to mutually import (or did A import something else)?
I'll check if there's a reason for this and get back to you.
I've put your bug in the bugtracker

Nick

ulrich thye wrote:

>Hi,
>
>if I import a ont A with property y  in ont B the MultiResourceWidget does
>not allow me to select any individual in ont B,
>if the Range of property y is not defined in ont A.
>
>Any hints?
>
>Regards
>
>Ulrich Thye

Nick Drummond

Re: Protege 3.2 MultiResourceWidget

ulrich thye
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:23:06 +0000
Nick Drummond <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ulrich,
>
> I can't even specify a range for the imported property y - did you have
> to mutually import (or did A import something else)?

No
> I'll check if there's a reason for this and get back to you.
> I've put your bug in the bugtracker

thanks

Ulrich