Protege 4.3 vs 5 beta-15

grantpax
Under what circumstances would you recommend one version over another? Are the differences detailed anywhere?

Re: Protege 4.3 vs 5 beta-15

Csongor Nyulas-2
Administrator
We recommend P5 in any circumstances. Although officially is a beta, it
is production quality and it is an much improved version of 4.3.
Here is the Protege 5 Beta announcement with the most important features
bug fixes listed:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_5.0_Beta_Release_Notes

Csongor

On 12/19/2014 02:11 PM, Grant Pax wrote:
> Under what circumstances would you recommend one version over another? Are the differences detailed anywhere?

Re: Protege 4.3 vs 5 beta-15

grantpax
Thanks for your reply, Csongor.

I am only able to load this family ontology in 4.3. I’m having trouble editing rules in 5 beta-15. The rule editing problem is fixed in beta-16 but the explain facility is broken. Maybe have both beta-15 and beta-16 open at the same time? Is there a published roadmap somewhere?