Protege 4: Option to "confirm delete" for classes and individuals?

Protege 4: Option to "confirm delete" for classes and individuals?

BassMan123
In spending some time with Protege 4 today, I'm struck how easy it is to delete information with no confirmation.  Is there some sort of "confirm delete" option for classes and individuals?

Re: Protege 4: Option to "confirm delete" for classes and individuals?

Nick Drummond
BassMan

By default you will always get a confirmation before deleting entities (see dialogs attached).
Unless you turn this off.
Actually, I never put anything in preferences to allow you to turn this on again.

Nick

deleteConfirmation.png (64K) Download Attachment
deleteConfirm2.png (47K) Download Attachment

Nick

Re: Protege 4: Option to "confirm delete" for classes and individuals?

Nick Drummond
Ah, yes you are right, the individuals view does not implement this.

Will add it to the list.

Nick