Protege 4 fonts and characters gone haywire

Protege 4 fonts and characters gone haywire

Kevin Jenkins-5

I changed something in options and the fonts changed to some crazy hard to read font. Nothing I changed had to do with fonts. In fact, I only check one box in options and then returned it to default. But now I can’t get the right fonts and characters back. Has this strange thing happened to anybody else?  All of my other applications are fine so it isn’t a system thing. I wouldn’t really care but this font is hard to look at.  Thanks. Kevin

Re: Protege 4 fonts and characters gone haywire

Nick Drummond
Hi Kevin,

Do you have any idea what you checked?

I know you didn't change the fonts, but try a different one under
Preferences | Renderer. "dialog" would be worth a try (I think it is
the default).

Nick