Protege 5.2.0

mca

Protege 5.2.0

mca
Hello,
About 2 weeks ago I installed Protege 5.2.0 on a VM running Windows 10.
The product ran very well.
On monday when I pulled up the VM and ran Protege it would not start.
If I look in task manager I see it running but there is no GUI.
I did run the update plugin tool the last time I saw time GUI.
 Is the missing GUI a known bug on Win10?
Thanks for any help.
v/r
Michael Allen

Re: Protege 5.2.0

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
It may be the case that the Protege UI window comes up on a different (virtual) screen that you don't see.
See if any of these past email exchanges answer your question:

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/5-1-0-on-Windows-10-no-longer-working-td4666884.html#a4666890
http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Slow-Startup-in-Windows-7-td4670286.html#a4670312

Csongor